Monday, February 9, 2009

Try, Try Again



Sooo, this isn't my first stint here in the ol' blogosphere, but hopefully this will be a lasting one. I need some sort of ongoing creative outlet, and I like to share things I observe; this couples those two things perfectly.

My previous blogging life played out, happily, on a party barge. It was fun being part of a team, sharing all of our random experiences, but that fizzled out in 2007. So now I've been set adrift, on my own. Time will tell whether I sink this ship too.

So, the title. Right. About that. A running joke if you will. When you really incensed about something, you flip the table (or the desk) you happen to be seated at and storm out of the room. So many observances here ... will be of that variety. I happen to get fired up often. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment